HIERROS MARCELINO FRANCO, S.A. Tax ID: A-33017336. Address: Avda. Conde Guadalhorce, 131, 33401 Avil & eacute; s. Telephone: 985 563 804. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB PAGE?
There are different types of Cookies.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- OWN COOKIES: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services. They are exempt from complying with the obligations established in article 22 of the LSSI regarding the duty of information and obtaining consent.
- PREFERENCE OR CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- ANALYSIS OR MEASUREMENT COOKIES: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantification. of the impacts of the ads.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- SESSION COOKIES: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies we use on our website are the following:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Holder||Purpose of the Cookie||Cookie Description||Duration|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Own||Technique: It is a security measure in the control of sessions of ASP.NET applications||The first time a user accesses the GRUPO HIERROS MARCELINO website FRANCO (an ASP.NET application) with session enabled this is created cookie.||Session. When the user closes the browser, the session cookies are lose.|
REVOCACIÓN DEL CONSENTIMIENTO PARA INSTALAR COOKIES / CÓMO ELIMINAR LAS COOKIES DEL NAVEGADOR
For the use of Technical cookies, your consent is not necessary.
In any case, you can, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies as well. how to delete your browsing data from the browser installed on your terminal. For this you can access:
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to continue browsing our website.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We do not make international data transfers.
CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
This Cookies Policy may be modify when so It is required by the legislation in force at any time or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used.
Last update: August 2020